July 18-23, 2016
5 days of intense training. What does it mean to present a theatre show? Which skills are necessary to become a complete performer? How can we become “transparent” on stage? How to achieve trust and reliability as an actor? How to convince the audience to believe in us?
Monday to Friday 6-9PM at Theaterhaus Mitte.
Expressive tools to become authentic performers on stage
On each session we will explore different fundamentals of stage work collectively and individually. Our aim as a group will be to experience all these elements and how they work together to create the theatrical reality, a unique space to explore the potential and variety of our creative process.
Day 1: Partner work. Cooperation, trust, comfort, awareness
Day 2: Body. Movement, senses, spaces, rhythm & music
Day 3: Voice. Power of voice, variety, text work, communication
Day 4: Roles. Creating characters & emotions, work on stage
Day 5: Performance. Developing a scene, theatre standards and cliches, improvisation & expansion.
This class is suitable for all levels.
Trainer: Marcelina Bozek, theatre educator, actress, performer.
Assistant: Kristin Brechler, performer, acrobat, yoga instructor.
Full price: 149€
Discounted fee*: 129€
You can safely pay via Paypal to secure a spot in the course. It also allows bank transfer. Alternatively, use the form above to register and we’ll get in contact for alternative payment methods. Important: your registration is only binding after the payment of the course fee!
* How to get the discounted fee:
- Early bird: if you register until 30 days before the class starts.
- Instant Theatre actor: if you already took part in an Instant Theatre project in the past.
- Bring a friend: if you come with a friend to the class, you’ll both pay only the reduced fee. Spots are limited.
- Student: if you’re a student, you’ll only pay the reduced fee for the classes. With Ausweis.